FeMale Think Tanks
Our vision is to empower female leadership and economics through entrepreneurship with the aim to be the Global Forum that supports women’s evolution pathway towards a more inclusive society.
We will achieve this vision through a focus on activities derived from three equally important pillars:
- Scientific research
- Open dialogue
As an international and open-minded team of women and men, our core values represent what we stand for, how we act and react, and ultimately engage with the people around us;
- The belief that Respect is the basis to guide a fruitful and inclusive dialogue.
- The belief that Education is fundamental to build up individuals who can act with freedom and confidence.
- The belief that Innovation allows us to deliver effective solutions.
- The belief that Women + Men together are the solution for an economically sustainable Future.
- The belief that through Female Entrepreneurship we can build a better and more sustainable world for us and for new generations.
- The belief that Courage is essential to embrace who we are and who we want to become.
- The belief that gender Equality does not mean that women and men have to become the same, but that their rights, responsibilities and opportunities will not depend on whether they were born male or female.
- The belief that gender Equity means fairness of treatment for men and women according to their respective needs including equal treatment or equivalent in terms of rights, benefits, obligations, and opportunities.
We wanted to make sure that our vision and mission is reflected in everything we do. Therefore, we created a three pillar approach to make sure that we align our doing to our vision.
We define awareness as the first state to kick-off change. By being aware of how our society works, or gender equality and economical structures, we create a state of mind, that allows us to assess this finding with our tools.
= identify issues
Once an issue is identified. It needs to be heard and known. In this block we focus on addressing the findings and recommendations to the right institutions and change makers.
Together we work on getting solutions and implement a change being with you every step of the way.
= get to solutions
Build a community
Our last block builds our implementation process and builds a long-lasting community.
It is crucial to talk about our challenges, our experiences and share this in a safe space.
= create momentum