Closing the gender gap in entrepreneurship by supporting female founders
– Our Approach –
Our approach gives you insights on how we work at Fe+male Think Tank. You can read more details following the button “Read Details”.
– Our Why –
The gender unbalance contribution to the economy is even deeper for female entrepreneurship.
According to GEM Report 2019-20, for every company founded by a woman, there are 1.77 companies founded by men. That is equal to 36% of companies founded by women and 64% by males.
This research shows that there is a gender GAP in female entrepreneurship. We asked ourselves: Why do women open less companies then man? What are the drivers? What are the challenges?
We continued searching in the market for answers and found out that the awareness is here and the existence of the Gender GAP is unqestionable there.
Then we searched for initiatives and organizations that are looking to create change, and we found plenty. But ended up asking ourselves, then why is the problem still persisting?
Because the problems female entrepreneurs face is too complex and needs to be tackled by different ankles.
We ended up getting our answer and power to start with out initative that follows a new approach that is still missing in the market.
FE+MALE Think Tank brings a unique research based approach that investigates the issues, bundles the topics and creates projects to solve the problems.
What makes us different.
- We deliver the missing connection to transform research outcomes
- We bring data alive
- We share knowledge and create an infinite value
- We invistigate challenges that women as entrepreneurs face in today’s world ecosystem before creating action.
- As a result of our investigation we will develop tools and frameworks to ultimately drive the change.
- As a Think-Tank we will encourage creative ideas to challenge the status quo and provide insights into the art of the possible for a new future.